- If you are flying in a designated field, you must be registered and have a wristband. This is an insurance requirement. Please check at the Beach Director’s Trailer – located near the north end of the Boardwalk – to register.
- Registration will open at 8a.m. unless otherwise noted.
- Events and times may be changed or modified due to the weather and/or wind conditions. Flexibility is the key for everyone’s happiness.
- If you are entering an event which requires you to provide music, it must be on a CD. An MP3 or IPod can be used for demonstrations only. Please deliver your music to the announcer at the Sound Tent.
- All kites that are anchored must be marked with safety tape at eye level and two feet above the ground. Kites must be supervised at all times.
- The North American Fighter Kite Association (NAFKA) will provide event coordinators for all fighter kite events.