Kite Festival 2020 Cancelled

We’ve received many calls and messages about the fate of WSIKF 2020.  After much discussion and assessment of the Covid-19 situation, the decision has been made to cancel WSIKF 2020.  Pacific County is now entering into Phase II of Washington State’s Phased Approach for reopening our economy.  Our event cannot happen until we are in Phase IV, and then Washington State Parks would still need to issue a permit. Even if these phases were to happen immediately, there is not enough time remaining to organize WSIKF.   So, folks, let’s all hope and pray for a much better 2021!

no kite flying
Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.